C3 IoT PLATFORMTM
A comprehensive suite of services mediated through the C3 Type System. Platform services include data persistence, batch and stream processing, time series normalization, auto-scaling, data encryption, role-based access control, AI / machine learning services, and more.
- Single sign-on via SAML 2.0
- Two-factor authentication support
- OAuth 2.0 support to enable users to authorize applications' access to C3 IoT resources on their behalf
- Fine-grain access management to data, application, and platform resources.
- Segregate duties within the team and limit user access to resources based on job requirements.
- Define expression to grant conditional access to data based on a user's profile.
Time Series Processing
- Query and aggregate time series data associated with Types in the C3 IoT Platform.
- Time Series Expressions - Library of time-series transformation functions to manipulate and create new time series rapidly.
- Duplicate handling - Identify duplicate data points and determine how they should be handled.
- Overlap handling - If there are overlapping data points, configure how overlapping periods should be handled: avg, sum, min, max.
- Interpolation - In the event that data are missing, optionally interpolate values between two data points.
- Unit conversion - Automatically convert time series values between specified units.
- Dynamically scale compute capacity up or down according to conditions you define.
- Automatically increase the number of C3 IoT compute instances during demand spikes to maintain performance. Decrease capacity during lulls to reduce costs.
- Maintain the cost and availability of compute resources and ensure that you are running your desired number of C3 IoT compute instances.
Platform Monitoring & Administration
- Monitor all aspects of the platform, from the state of an analytic job to RESTful API performance.
- Visualize current and historical environment workload using an intuitive environment management portal.
- Monitor the status and throughput of invalidation queues, the mechanism by which the C3 IoT Platform handles asynchronous processing requests.
- Configure auto-scaling rules to maintain the cost and availability of compute resources.
- Extensive library of analytic functions to easily define temporal, geospatial or comparative rules for alert generation.
- Event streams are normalized and then evaluated against pre-defined rules to detect anomalies, threshold exceptions, etc.
- Define application and platform notifications, enabling users or platform administrators to be informed immediately about unusual behavior.