Unchecked energy use is not only an avoidable cost for businesses, institutions, and governmental organizations but is also a significant contributor to climate change. AI-enabled energy management has the ability to anticipate energy demand while optimizing costs, reducing waste and helping reduce the carbon footprint of operations.
Join this webinar to learn how the C3 AI Energy Management Application can help:
- Gain visibility into energy consumption, associated costs, and prioritize actions to reduce energy use
- Model building operations, detect anomalies, predict energy saving opportunities, and help facilities managers take action in near real time
- Plan long-term capital improvements using dynamic building and network modeling
Learn how ENGIE is helping Ohio State University in achieving its goal of 25 percent improvement in energy efficiency over 10 years.
- Mike Boudreaux, Director of Product Management, ENGIE North America
- Udit Garg, Senior Director, Products, C3 AI
- Burt Mayer, Product Manager, C3 AI
Register to Watch