Nanalyze, a website that reviews disruptive technologies for more informed investment decisions, posted a profile of C3 IoT this week. Highlights from the article, called “C3 IoT: A Full-Stack IoT Platform for Everyone,” include:
- Building a fully scalable cloud platform for IoT is much more difficult than it sounds. One company has managed to build the only full-stack IoT platform that has succeeded in scaling in production.
- C3 IoT is a one-stop-shop for businesses that need an IoT platform.
- C3 IoT is enabling … the “fourth IT wave” which utilizes all the technologies we have been getting excited about lately.
- In order to understand just how incredibly capable the C3 IoT platform is, you only have to look at how it’s being used presently by their clients.
- Here’s a very powerful statement that shows just how scalable their platform is: “For one multi-billion dollar global corporation, C3 IoT’s platform ingests 7 trillion rows of data, with 550 billion sensor and device reads, processing at 1.5 million writes per second in a petabyte-scale data cloud, running more than 2,500 analytics in near-real time to generate 8 million predictions per day, with greater than 95% accuracy.” Can you imagine the sort of infrastructure you need to have in place to accomplish that?
- These implementations are saving tens of millions of dollars annually from improved fraud detection and reduced equipment failure; increasing customer engagement; and significantly lowering energy costs and greenhouse emissions (that’s the whole “making the world a better place” part).
- C3 IoT is going to be cranking away and analyzing trillions of data points to make companies across all industries more efficient.
- When you visualized a world where everything was connected and being analyzed by artificial intelligence to constantly get better over time, what you were visualizing was a platform offering like C3 IoT.
Read the full article here: http://www.nanalyze.com/2016/10/c3-iot-full-stack-iot-platform/